CollectorVision Phoenix – ColecoVision Console Pack
The CollectorVision System – New, Unopened. With ColecoVision Controller, SNES Controller and 3 Games!
The CollectorVision System - New, Unopened. With ColecoVision Controller, SNES Controller and 3 Games! The systems comes with a high-quality HDMI cable, Power Supply, Manual and the awesome CollectorVision game Sydney and the Caverns of Death! There are also 10 ColecoVision Games installed on the system itself!
In addition you will recieve:
- (1) Original CollecoVision Controller
- (1) SNES Scout Controller
- (3) Original ColecoVision Carts (see picture for titles)
The CollectorVision Phoenix™ is an open-source FPGA ColecoVision™ compatible system that plays ALL ColecoVision™ games.
The CollectorVision Phoenix™ is the first true ColecoVision™ FPGA console.
Being a FPGA, it can also replicate other systems such as the Atari 2600 by simply providing a hardware configuration file called a core.
The PHOENIX™ features two built-in cores: ColecoVision™ and Atari 2600™, and it has room for a total of 30 core slots.
A FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) is a programmable chip that can recreate digital circuits in hardware. A FPGA will let us recreate the components used in the actual ColecoVision so the system will be just as accurate as the original system.
- Video HDMI output
- Digital audio via HDMI
- F18A Video Enhanced Compatibility Built-in
- Opcode SGM compatibility Built-in
- Built in ColecoVision core
- Built in Atari 2600 core
- Original-style ColecoVision™ and Atari™ (DB-9) Controller Ports
- Original-style SNES/SFC Controller Port (NTT Data compatible)
- Original ColecoVision™ Cartridge Port
- SD card firmware updating
- PS2 Keyboard input
- Expansion Module Port
THIS SYSTEM IS FROM THE 2ND RUN, NOTE THAT YOU'VE GOT THE LATEST FIRMWARE, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO UPDATE ANYTHING
PLEASE REFER TO OWNER MANUAL FOR MORE DETAILS ON INSTALLING AND UPGRADING YOUR CONSOLE!
Core files have a PHX extension. To install a core on a specific slot, rename the core file to COREnn.PHX, where nn is the number of the desired core slot (01 to 30) and write it to an SD card.
Core management is integrated on the system firmware. At the boot logo screen, you have a few seconds to enter the service menu:
1. Press the key (or Y on the SNES controller) to enter the fast core selection menu, from which you can quickly choose which system you wish to run.
2. Press the key (or X on the SNES controller) to enter the full setup menu. If none of these keys is pressed, after a few seconds the system will boot the 1st core, which its factory default is the ColecoVision™.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 6 in|
Shipping and Payment information
Gametrog ships all orders within 1 business day wherever possible. You will see your shipping cost before final check out.
At checkout you will be able to pay securely using PayPal, Apple Pay or a Credit Card.